Sunday, November 21, 2004

A well planned war.............

From the NT Times on 11/16/04


- QUOTATION OF THE DAY -
"I've done my time. I've got a brand new baby and a wife, and I haven't touched the controls of an aircraft in seven years. I'm 47 years old. How could they be calling me? How could they even want me?"
- RICK HOWELL, former Army helicopter pilot.


Well this sounds like a well planned war. We are running out of young soldiers to kill in a pointless, needless and unjustified war. Now more people will die for a cause that no one understands, except now they will be men and women in their mid forties that have families and often business dependent on them. So we will destroy not just the best of a young generation, but a mid generation that is building the future. I hope everybody who voted for Dubja is seeing the consequences of their actions. Thank you very much. Four more years of misery being inflicted on our nation. Just what we needed.

No comments: